Dibrugarh University has released the notification for applying online application form for the CEE Examinations 2013 for the admission in the various Medical & Engineering undergraduate Courses in the reputed college of Assam State for the academic year 2013, so the candidate who are interested to fill this application form online please visit the official website: dibru.ac.in, candidate must check & read carefully the eligibility criteria prior fill up of application form.
- Candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam in an Indian Citizen.
- Candidate must have passed in the qualifying exam 12th exam with Subjects Combinations: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & & English (Biology might be essential for medical Examinations)
- To be a eligible candidate in the CEE examination 2013 Candidate must have Acquire minimum of 50% marks (45% for the SC / 400% for ST candidate)
- Age of the candidate must be fall in between 17 to 21 years as on 1st Aug, 2013
- For B.Sc candidate the upper age Limits should be 22 years & relaxation of 3 years has been given to SC/ST candidate.
Documents required during online apply:
- Uploading of passport size colored photograph & scanned Signature in jpg format of 35 KB for Photograph & 30 KB for Signature.
- The photograph must be bear of Name & date of Photo snapped of candidate on a placard held by candidate in front of his/her chest.
How to apply:
Application fee of the CEE Examination has to submit via SBI Bank challa in Account Number – 32272329232 no fee will be accepted via DD / Cheque.
After completing the application form candidate must take print out by pressing button ctrl+p in A4 size sheet (inside A4 size envelope) which is to be sent at the given address via speed post till 2nd off May 2013:
CEE – 2013, Dibrugarh University.
Application form fee:
- Form fee only for MBBS/BDS courses: Rs. 900/-
- Form fee only for Engineering Courses: Rs. 900/-
- For Medical/Engineering Courses: Rs. 1100/-
- Online registration open: 06/04/2013
- Online registration closes: 27/04/2013
- Last Date to receive Filled Assam CEE examination form: 02/05/2013
- Online issue of Admit Card: 10/05/2013
- Result declaration: 2nd week of June, 2013
Schedule of the CEE 2013 Exam:
- Physics paper will be held from 10:30 am to 12:30 pm & chemistry paper will be held in between 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm on 18th May, 2013
- Biology paper will be held from 10:30 am to 12:30 pm & Mathematics paper will be held in between 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm.
For more information please visit on the official website: dibru.ac.in.
For more query please comment on the comment box given below